Lady CM Case Manager

Dont....

Lady rdhd4ever

I don't know... I'm hoping that its good. but I would like to know if the experience the same things. I have work for the for 14 years and I love working for them.

I love working where I work... I just get tired of the favortisme and no raises. I wish they would give us something just to say thank you for the hard work.
Lady lreince Public Service

If you work less than 40 hours a week you get no vacation. I worked 34-39 hours a week and I am considered part time. what a laugh, so sad. I have been there 6 years.

The men are selected before the women when it comes to job openings
Lady peggysue

don't work there they treat you unfairly

Madam Ladybeez

N/A

Lady Curiositykills

Women are not treated fairly and are overworked and underpaid. This is a male dominated company and women are not promoted as high up the ranks as men and as often as men. All officers are treated poorly by office personnel and the general manager. There is very little respect for women, even if you have a good background, and a higher education.

Lady Nevada Security Guard, Security

I worked for this company expecting to stay with their contract for 3 years but the contract was cancelled just past the one year mark. Apparently the mine that had the contract felt that the security company was not doing the full spectrum of the job requirements. I was the only employee for this company that started and finished to the end of the full contract. To build a future with this company you need to have military or law enforcement experience.

Women Review G4S for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of G4S by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website Lady CM Lady rdhd4ever Lady lreince Lady peggysue Madam Ladybeez Lady Curiositykills Lady Nevada