Gensler www.gensler.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Gensler?
Lady Broad Firmwide Communications

I've been here for 2 years. The firm's board has multiple women (though not quite half), and a female co-CEO. The male-female ratio in the firm overall is pretty balanced for an architecture firm. I'm not an architect, and I imagine the climate would be very different if I were, but for those of us in admin/marketing roles, I think it's a great company to work for. The culture is truly great. The policies might be basic (15 days paid time off, minimal maternity leave, etc.), but the people on my team are super supportive and understanding. We tell each other when we have family obligations (pick-up from soccer practice, recital, doctor's appointment, lost dog crisis). Being able to ask for flexibility when needed and KNOW you won't lose points with the team for it beats having extra perks. The maternity leave is minimal and I know women in the firm struggle with it a bit, but I have not observed any "penalty" from women taking maternity leave.

Women Review Gensler for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Gensler by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Broad