Georgia Pacific https://www.gp.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Georgia Pacific?
anon2537 Senior Quality Engineer, Manufacturing

Building Products Division is not recommended at this time. Other divisions appear to have more opportunities for women.

Tuesday Girl Finance

Some locations are better than others. Local politics influence work environment heavily.

Depends on position and location
Lady Loveswim

Its a good ol boys club especially if you want to progress to sales.

Be prepared to work 12 hours for anfew months straight. Good leaders but they ate forced to be micro managed by higher ups and it causes a division in the dept.

Lady cnavratil Sales

I worked here 2 years and there are many females in the sales force but very few females in leadership roles. The bonus structure is completely subjective, they decide whether you contributed to your results or not, and it is not even close to the 100% of your salary that they communicated through the recruiting process. They will promote individuals to replace directors but not give title changes. I have personally witnessed that females are underpaid v. their male counterparts.

I would recommend any department other than sales, as I believe those groups have demonstrated that they support women.
Lady Eks0002

There are many women that work in management and supporting roles. Typically your age is more of a soft spot versus your gender. They only have unpaid maternity leave, government mandated, but it's generally a nice place to work. The company is definitely male-dominated, especially in technical roles, but the culture is SLOWLY changing.

Lady Teresa Operator, Pulp

I've worked here for 24 plus years there are women working here but some jobs are not offered. I believe they are somewhat treated fairly but Men advance much faster then women. I took maturity leave once out of four children and worked my regular job two weeks before due date. Working shift work is challenging and you need a strong marriage and support from family.

Lady Cocoa Billing Assistant, Legal Billing

In the Atlanta office there is onsite daycare which is great!

swim&softball Girl

I've worked here for almost 3 years, not including college internships. I like the company, but I LOVE my coworkers. I've been through a transfer with the company, with great relocation.

Women Review Georgia Pacific for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Georgia Pacific by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 9 reviews Company Website anon2537 Tuesday Girl Lady Loveswim Lady anon1191 Lady cnavratil Lady Eks0002 Lady Teresa Lady Cocoa swim&softball Girl