Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

WordstoLiveBy

This can be an amazing place to work if you have a good team and good leadership. In the past 3 years of working here I've had really great months and just awful ones. They do try to accommodate employees for things like maternity leave (they will have a position for you on your return and they'll work with you on length of leave), sick kids, sick time in general, and the medical/PTO benefits are really great. You can take appointments as needed during the week and it's not a big deal, and there are occasionally great opportunities for career development and advancement.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

I've known a few different women at this company who've taken maternity leave. They've seemed very happy with the accommodations they were given. I believe you get 6 weeks maternity leave, with the option to extend as needed (unpaid), and you are guaranteed a position on your return.

• Flexibility of the employer

While some departments have more flexible hours and culture, some do not (even differs between teams in the SAME department, which can be frustrating). I really could do 90% of my job from home, and it would be beneficial to be able to work remotely one or two days a week for my mental well being.

If they are a good fit for the team/environment then yes. The company is a good place for women to learn about the fashion industry and get a good base skillset to take with them to bigger and better places. But the office environment can also be challenging for those expecting to climb the corporate ladder quickly, or to make drastic changes to a company that is stuck in its ways. The benefits at the company are good, there are good perks, but the pay can be low for entry-level and mid-level positions compared to other companies in the industry. Also 80% of the executive leadership are men. Nepotism is VERY real here.