Hayneedle www.hayneedle.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Hayneedle?
Lady GoSkers Technology

I've worked here for over 5 years now. Hayneedle is a great company for women. Women are treated fairly, and many of our senior level positions are filled by women. Women's voices are given just as much credence as men's. There is a great work/family-life balance here. There is never an issue with taking time off to be with your kids. In the summer they run a "Summer Hours" program, where you can work extra during the week to take off at noon on Friday. This is extremely beneficial to parents. The only reason I would not recommend this company to another woman would be their maternity & paternity leave policy. Which their is none. You can take all of your PTO, then you can take short term disability (if you've signed up for it), or you can take 12 weeks unpaid. They do not have any other program. Women are never judged for taking their full maternity leave.

Lady Bee83

I've worked here for 3 years, and in my opinion, women are treated quite fairly here. In fact, there are more women in leadership roles than men, by my count. I'd say the maternity leave policy is average.

Women Review Hayneedle for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Hayneedle by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady GoSkers Lady Bee83