High Plains Library District www.mylibrary.us

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about High Plains Library District?
Lady Ada

Like many libraries there are many more women than men. For our library this is true throughout the structure including upper management. I've taken maternity leave twice with this organization. The default option is to take short term disability and I believe you get 2/3 pay. This is what I did the first time. For my most recent pregnancy I had accumulated enough sick and vacation that I took 12 weeks fully paid. Vacation/Sick is fairly generous. In general, employees accumulate 1 sick day and 1 vacation day each month. Employees accrue additional vacation time at 5, 10, and 20 years. My boss is extremely flexible whenever I need to shift my schedule to accommodate life. However, I don't work directly with patrons and there is presumably less flexibility if you must work specific shifts.

Women Review High Plains Library District for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of High Plains Library District by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Ada