Intouch Solutions https://www.intouchsol.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Intouch Solutions?
Lady BellaB

This is a very fair company with many good opportunities for women. They have been working to improve their maternity, paternity, and adoption policies and have made honest, impressive improvements in that arena. Several smart women at senior levels set a solid example for others. The women tend to mentor and support each other as well.

Lady kcjayhawk

It's growing so fast that there are growing pains. The work experience is dependent upon what department you're in and whether you're one of the "boys club."

NEWinitials Girl

Love working for this company; however, I have not worked there a year, so I do not qualify for FMLA. My maternity leave is through short-term disability. I'm grateful to receive some income while I am on leave, but wish I had more time with my baby before returning to work.

Women Review Intouch Solutions for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Intouch Solutions by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady BellaB Lady kcjayhawk NEWinitials Girl