3.6

"Pursue the highest level of opportunity you can get interviewed for since it is very difficult to get promoted."
One thing Intuit Inc can improve?
"Provide more opportunities, responsibilities and promotions for women in technical positions."
"Some leaders still have antiquated views on flexibility. "
"It is getting better."
"Expect your male counterparts to not take all of their PTO or paid paternity leave. Many state they don't know what they would do with all that time at home. Set the example for your team by taking your leave and don't feel guilty. I have yet to see anyone negatively impacted by taking time off. Prepare to be underrepresented. At least in my segment, TSheets, we have no active push to hire more women into development. I work on the hiring team, and I have yet to hear of our recruiter actively reaching out to more women to get them to apply. This also means you may be asked to be the token female for say hiring or attending recruiting events. If you don't want to go, speak up and don't go. You shouldn't feel compelled to attend or sign up for anything you don't want to. Focus on your career goals."
Senior Software Engineer, Engineering
"If you want flexible time, don't work in the customer service departments. They are a call center trying not to be a call center. But with mandatory adherence and the fact they look down on you when you do hit 100% adherence, they are a call center. Development and marketing have excellent flexibility to attend anything they need to."
"You now get 12 weeks of paid leave up from 8 weeks in previous years."
Would you recommend Intuit Inc to other women?
"Overall good benefits and lots of flexibility to work at home. If commuting, lots of free commuting options."
One thing Intuit Inc can improve?
"Improve my benefits (e.g. medical, maternity)"
Would you recommend Intuit Inc to other women?
"The BU that I am in needs to evolve it's culture to actually be inclusive instead of purely saying that it is inclusive and diverse. I've experienced frequent microaggressions working with male-dominated teams. Promotions seem very difficult to attain and steeped in unconscious bias. "
One thing Intuit Inc can improve?
"Flexibility exists for parents, but it is looked down upon if you have other personal obligations."
Would you recommend Intuit Inc to other women?
"Like most big companies, it really depends on which org you are a part of. "
"Generally, I think women are treated equally (marketing teams have a lot of power at Intuit, and a good portion of the employees on those teams are women). However, you'll notice quickly that many of the leaders are white males. I also sense that the people who get the most attention are often times the men who talk the loudest in meetings. I don't think that there is much sensitivity training for (male) managers (after I got married, both my direct manager and director when I'm planning to have kids -- completely unacceptable)."
One thing Intuit Inc can improve?
"I had a robot of a boss who couldn't connect emotionally to other employees, and was also severely incompetent. I probably would have stayed longer if I didn't have to work for this particular manager."
Senior Product Manager,
Would you recommend Intuit Inc to other women?
"8 weeks paid maternity. Pretty good hours. Work from home flexibility varies by team and situation."
One thing Intuit Inc can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
, Product