Employee reviews at Iron Mountain
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Unless you are identified as high-potential, be very careful you don't get too comfortable and stay and become stagnant and unmarketable."
One thing Iron Mountain can improve?
Product Specialist, Marketing
Culture, Hours

Want to

"If you’re willing to work hard, demonstrate high integrity and passion there’s a great opportunity at Iron Mountain. Women are developed for promotions, compensated equally, and encouraged to live with balance and prioritize the family "
One thing Iron Mountain can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
"I’m in sales; our leadership has been and continues to be incredibly supportive of women and our needs as it relates to flexibility for personal/family needs "
Culture, Hours

Want to

"I've worked here for 3.5 years and there are a lot of women working here, but predominantly in support roles. Generally I believe they are treated fairly but leadership is male-dominated and not diverse. There are some women in middle management positions but they have had to be extremely aggressive to secure their positions. Regarding professional development and networking, if women can stand out as "high potential," the company puts an obvious effort into supporting them. I am gearing up for maternity leave later this year - I need to do more research but I have heard from other mothers that the package is not great."
"Maybe"