Johns Hopkins Medicine www.hopkinsmedicine.org

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Johns Hopkins Medicine?
zj1121

Salary is low, expectations are high, but there are a lot of women in higher level positions and they understand family obligations.

No formal maternity leave. It's Short Term Disability, and the rest is unpaid unless you have PTO, and you bankrupt your PTO.
ohyeahofcourse Marketing and communications

Pay (and promotions) are based on HR checklists. There is no "interpretation" of five years of experience in so-and-so. If you have 4.5 years, forget it. Also, we get benefit cuts every year--no longer offered pensions, no IRA match, etc. PTO is your vacation AND sick leave combined, which really sucks, considering it's about 20 days total. We get reviewed every year, and even if you EXCEED expectations, you get a 1% raise. Tough to swallow, when you know doctors and leadership get paid way more (and get BONUSES).

Women Review Johns Hopkins Medicine for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Johns Hopkins Medicine by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website zj1121 ohyeahofcourse