Johnson & Johnson http://www.jnj.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Johnson & Johnson?
WLB101

I would ask others to truly understand what it takes to survive and succeed in J&J's company culture beyond just that fact that it's a great company with lots of local and international opportunities. Talk to people who are willing to provide unbiased assessment of what it took for them to succeed. J&J is a great place that allows you to create your own destiny, but it does require a very specific personality trait or at least the willingness to adopt that personality trait.
JerseGal Senior Analyst

This is a great place to be. Women raise other women up.

makeitbetter

Create your boundries and be clear about what is important to you. others will respect your choices but they won't make them for you.

bajansun Product Manager, Marketing

Great company when it comes to worklife balance. Worked there for almost 9 years and throughout all of my roles I always had the flexibility to work from home a couple days a week.

Lady Tywladess Scientist, R&D

8 weeks paid parental leave for all new parents. Mother's giving birth get up to 17 weeks paid but part of that is FMLA so you need to be there for a year.

Lady nestingbird Product Director, Marketing

J&J had great maternity benefits when I was there, and I've heard they've improved them. They had a great space for pumping breast milk at my location and I was able to pump 3x a day at work without anyone discouraging me from doing so. There was a fitness center and people were encouraged to use it. While there were women in management, there weren't enough of them. Most of my colleagues were great people. I had some very good managers, and some very bad, and I didn't feel the performance review process was transparent or fair.

Madam Tea Manager, Medical Writing, R&D

I have been working in JNJ for 11 years. I believe women are being treated equally and opportunities for advancements are available. In general, NJN is an absolutely great company to work for, as the JNJ's CREDO is very strong and is is being followed.

Lady Lifeisgood1

Cross company and functional networking is critical for long term success....Plus, it is imperative that you have specific advocates at 2 levels up both in your current functional area and across the organization.

Lady mtgss Director

bureaucracy.. HR is incompetent.. bunch of old white guys do not want to leave...

Lady SmartChic Global Marketing Leader

Focus on diversity, development. Care about employees, community, and people. Overall, a great place

Women Review Johnson & Johnson for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Johnson & Johnson by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.2 stars, based on 17 reviews Company Website WLB101 JerseGal makeitbetter bajansun Lady Tywladess Lady nestingbird Madam Tea Lady Lifeisgood1 Lady mtgss Lady SmartChic