Leo Burnett U.S. leoburnett.us

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Leo Burnett U.S.?
DollyP Strategic Planning

Hours are flexible but keeping personal boundaries is frowned upon. I'm not a parent, but I've heard remarks about parents who need to leave at 6pm to take care of their kids. They are mostly along the lines that in order to advance, you need to be present - even if the meeting is schedule last minute from 7pm-10pm.

Madam I.Am.Not.Adam

I've worked here 10 years and have a lot of senior-level female colleagues at the VP, SVP and EVP levels. Women are easily half of the workforce here. There are employee resource groups for parents and women's leadership. Maternity leave includes 6 weeks paid, up to 12 weeks total. Much of the culture can depend on the account and team you works on. Some teams are "bro-heavy" and not as accepting of the female point of view. Other teams are more enlightened, with strong female leadership, great role models and mentors.

Women Review Leo Burnett U.S. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Leo Burnett U.S. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website DollyP Madam I.Am.Not.Adam