Media Math www.mediamath.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Media Math?

These apply to any company you considering applying to. If possible, reach out to other women who've worked there for additional perspective. Do thorough research about pay scale for the role to which you are applying. Find a resource to practice salary negotiations if you've traditionally been uncomfortable with this topic. A new job is the best opportunity most of have to receive a significant increase in income. Don't let the opportunity pass you by!

Not for Pay, Hiring
There women who've had both positive and negative experiences here. Some of their issues are connected to larger industry/social issues and some are specific to the company. I'd just recommend being aware of what you're getting into. Also, there are certain hiring managers to avoid (one became notorious after every single female member of his team resigned, specifically siting sexism as one of the reasons during their exit interview). As with any job, I would recommend reaching out to other women who've worked there to get their perspective and a realistic account of all pros and cons before accepting a role. This is a good practice for any company really.
Be mindful of potentially disciminatory practices with respect to hiring, firing and compensation and implementing checks/balances and a feedback system to avoid these pitfalls. Also, perform a quarterly internal audit to monitor performance, pay equity, promotion, attrition and other activies that may suggest female employees are not being treated equitably. Establish an internal advocate whom employees can turn to for help when they are experiencing issues and feel unable to go to their manager. Again, these are things that every company should do.
GrrlEngineer Girl

I worked here for two years and had a fairly positive experience. That being said, I did feel slightly out of place on my team (which was somewhat technical), because the majority of women in my office were in account/client services roles, while the engineering team was predominately men. I didn't feel unfairly targeted per se, but I did feel that most discussions were geared towards topics that I wasn't particularly interested in, but felt some pressure to feign an interest in in order to fit in.

Madam Hollywood Human Resources

Be prepared to hang out in a frat house and be that girl that the geeky guys hang out with. Then realize that the super uber Model types may not have to work as hard as you do. Culture is amazing and at least everyone is really super smart and friendly. Felt like undergrad.

Women Review Media Math for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Media Math by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website GrrlEngineer Girl Madam Hollywood