Medtronic, Inc. http://www.medtronic.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Medtronic, Inc.?
HardWorkingBoss

This company will work you very hard, but they will reward you for your work. Policies tend to be supportive for women and minorities but it all depends on your manager. If you work for a good manager, and work hard, you will have advancement opportunities.

Less bureaucracy; we are going through a large integration right now and that makes it tricky sometimes.
Lady Kiernin

Leadership is notably male-dominated, particularly in the technical groups. Nonetheless, the company does visibly promote diversity in the workplace. I haven't yet picked up on any problems that would hamper my advancement. I have not gone on maternity leave so not sure how that would affect my standing.

Lady penguinlover Quality

I think depending on location/site, the company can be very diverse. Overall I think women are treated fairly. It does goes more homogeneous the higher up you go.

Women Review Medtronic, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Medtronic, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website HardWorkingBoss Lady Kiernin Lady penguinlover