Anonymous - 12954 Project Manager

You have to work around the clock. Although they are flexible, it comes with a price. Our motto was "Do More with Less".

• 5

It truly depends on the department as some are more forward than others.
IPC Surgical Device Sales (account Manager), Sales

This review applies to the entire company but my experience is in the MITG AST group. Women are penalized zed for being assertive. Only 2% of women have advanced into a sales management position. Yes, I said TWO percent. Women are paid less than even lower performing male counterparts as well.

• 5

You need to have a great boss or work as a sales rep where the hours will vary and you can adjust your schedule somewhat.
Anonymous - 12839 Engineering

Pay equity depends on location and site. Policies not consistently applied and females are penalized for being assertive. Assertive guys get promoted, assertive females get labeled the b word.

HardWorkingBoss

This company will work you very hard, but they will reward you for your work. Policies tend to be supportive for women and minorities but it all depends on your manager. If you work for a good manager, and work hard, you will have advancement opportunities.

Less bureaucracy; we are going through a large integration right now and that makes it tricky sometimes.
Lady Kiernin

Leadership is notably male-dominated, particularly in the technical groups. Nonetheless, the company does visibly promote diversity in the workplace. I haven't yet picked up on any problems that would hamper my advancement. I have not gone on maternity leave so not sure how that would affect my standing.

Lady penguinlover Quality

I think depending on location/site, the company can be very diverse. Overall I think women are treated fairly. It does goes more homogeneous the higher up you go.

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review Medtronic, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Medtronic, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website IPC HardWorkingBoss Lady Kiernin Lady penguinlover