"N/A"
Would you recommend Microsoft to other women?
"Its a Job, not a marriage. Make sure to not work excessively, learn the fine art to do your job greatly well giving the "extra" mile but make sure that you keep it controlled and don't give more than necessary, even if you can give the 2nd extra mile. Once you give it will become the standard from you, and always those around you will want more... suddenly you will work +8 hrs / day and always feeling behind.."
PM, N/A
Would you recommend Microsoft to other women?
"For all the years I worked here which was many, I was always treated like I was a small child, just because I am petite and short. Even though I gave the team the best ideas and gave the job my best when compared with a guy I was given inferior treatment always. My male peers some of them were pretty clueless and had 0 experience but went out for happy hours with the boss, so were given much more respect. Advice for women who reach a decent position please do not go along with the men and treat other women disrespectfully just so that you can gain extra points. Remember how you would like to be treated as a woman"
PM, N/A
Would you recommend Microsoft to other women?
"Great place to work...comes with the everyday politics of every company"
Business Admin, N/A
Would you recommend Microsoft to other women?
"To learn the organizational make up of Microsoft, this will allow a new person to more quickly integrate into Microsoft. old school leadership leads to a very political environment, to succeed overall one must be able to adapt to such environment. Females are about 17% - 20% of the population, females are respected for their abilities and contributions but I believe women must exert themselves more to move ahead."
Would you recommend Microsoft to other women?
"Network, Network, Network. It's totally about who you know and who knows your name."