Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP

Associate

As in any law firm, this is a male-dominated work environment, but the firm is making an effort to make this a better situation for women. I think working at a law firm on this level is untenable for a woman who wants a family and wants to spend time with that family. However, I think it is an excellent place to develop a career as a woman, and the firm offers excellent maternity leave and flex time (work at home certain days, with full pay)policies. I took 22 paid weeks maternity leave which included 4 weeks paid vacation time. In general, the firm is aware of the woman problem facing the industry as a whole and is attempting to compensate. It's just a rough job. But women are respected and valued in the workplace.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

A law firm on this level is inherently not a good place for a woman in the long run, but Milbank is certainly trying. For a law firm on this level, I think that this is certainly as good an environment as you're likely to get.

GoDaddy Response

Manager

Thank you for sharing your personal insights. We value and appreciate your time to provide us with opportunities to improve.