Lady vengeance

There are women networks that are quite supportive and provide a lot of mentorship. Sometimes it just takes time to reach out to find the correct resources.

Tough place to work as far as hours and expectations but a lot of this is group dependent.
Lady Tenderloin

I was happy with the benefits although I cannot speak to parental benefits as I did not make use of them at the time.

Lady just a secretary

I've worked for MIT's Lincoln Laboratory, and MIT main campus for a total of 15 years. Professional women are a minority at MIT; they are fa majority among support staff, the lowest classified, where they are treated as hourly service workers. When MIT does mention "Women at MIT", it means women faculty, students, and some administrators completely ignoring the majority of women who work there. MIT is very much male dominated. Any benefit(s) that might greatly improve conditions for working women must have a demonstrated benefit to MIT's male-centric culture.

Lady Thrace IT Service Provider & Consumer Support Engineer, IS&T

The benefits and university culture are wonderful. I've been given a lot of support and flexibility around my maternity leave and return. There are very few opportunities for advancement, and even fewer women getting those opportunities within my department.

MIT: definitely. The department: maybe not.

Women Review MIT for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of MIT by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady vengeance Lady Tenderloin Lady just a secretary Lady Thrace