Morningstar

www.morningstar.com

Lady Chocolate28

Investment Management

I've worked here for four years, and it's clear that it's a good company for working moms. Sometimes, I think that is the only reason the company is able to retain some great female employees despite many shortcomings/disfunction in a number of areas (pay is subpar, career growth can be questionable, there is a lack of focus/clear path at the executive level, etc.) But, the company's focus on work/life balance, ample flexibility, ability to negotiate working from home in some roles, and 6-week sabbatical every 4 years is very generous for anyone who prizes a life outside of work. It's also a very mission-driven company ("Investors first"), which I appreciate, and they make giving back to the community a priority.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

GoDaddy Response

Manager

Thank you for sharing your personal insights. We value and appreciate your time to provide us with opportunities to improve.

Lady littlepoog

The pay is fairly low at Morningstar, but flexibility helps make up for it. Gender diversity varies by department, but it's pretty good.

• Recent Salary (USD)