MSLGroup http://mslgroup.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about MSLGroup?

I worked with MSLGroup for 2 years. You have to be very up front about what you want as far as a flex schedule and expect to still feel as though you are being judged. I was an internal digital consultant, so I feel like I didn't get it as bad as some of the PR ladies.

It depends on what discipline you are going into. Corporate communication side seemed to have happy people, but consumer side was hard to work in with difficult clients and co-workers and a lot of facetime, which wasn't worth the OK salary as a mom.
Lady anon825 Account Supervisor, Corporate

Lots of very smart women at MSL Atlanta. Unfortunately, working mothers don't have the easiest time.

Harder place for working mothers than single women, but does have maternity benefits.
Lady PRmama Vice President

I've worked here for 10+ years and I generally think men and women are treated equally. They give 9 weeks of paid maternity leave which by European standards is pitiful, but compared to other U.S. companies it's not bad at all.

Lady Destined06 Public Relations

When I was there, only two women had children and they were both VPs. It was expected by the male managing director that all employees drop their personal lives to tend to business matters. For me specifically, I was asked to no attend a family event with 2 days notice for a new business opportunity. At that point, I was already exploring new job opportunities and left a few weeks later. I do think this is a great place for women new in their careers or who are free from outside obligations. You'll learn a lot and get to work with big brands, which are invaluable!

Women Review MSLGroup for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of MSLGroup by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.8 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady anon863 Lady anon825 Lady PRmama Lady Destined06