Navigant Consulting

The culture varies by city and practice. I work in the energy industry, and it is dominated by white men (within Navigant as well as clients), though it is changing. It is encouraging that we have a female CEO and other female leaders, though they are far removed from the day to day culture.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

You have to be at the company full time for 3 years to get the full maternity leave. Paternity leave is less.

Boss Girl

Senior Consultant

Disputes & Investigations

I would have asked more questions about what makes a consultant successful. I would have taken advantage of the internal training and learning courses - which help you to gain skills that set you apart from your peers. Instead of focusing on building relationships, I would focus on building a unique skill set. Technical and analytic skills will set you apart from your class and guarantee a consistent flow of work.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Navigant Consulting for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Navigant Consulting by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Boss Girl