Stardust

Aren't alot of us as this company is dominated by men, however they are top notch and your peers are high quality, willing to assist and great to work with!

• Family Friendly Aspects?

make better long term decisions for the a sensible decline of the business

Lady ScooterGal

Senior Manager

Netflix asks for the best of you, so they expect you to be doing your best at all times. That does not mean you can't be there for your kids, but you will have to get your work done on your schedule. I have always loved the hearty debates at Netflix and felt like women's opinions are valued and challenged/debated the same as men's. This is true for the Product side of the organization, not as much on the Marketing side. I don't have enough knowledge of the Content team to know what it's like on that side.

Lady LushBubble

CSR2

Chat Customer Service

There are many centers across the world for Netflix, and I believe there is a different culture in each center. In the Salt Lake City center, you will find your typical dude-bro misogynistic jerk, but they are a rare breed especially among support and management. The culture the center has developed is one of equality, with plenty of women of all shapes, sizes, and colors working and getting equal opportunity for promotion. I have not had the experience of being in a position where I needed maternity leave, so I am not 100% on what the actual policy is, but I know that you do get 5 weeks paid vacation a year, 3 bereavement days, etc. so I would hope the maternity policy is also generous. Generally an excellent place to work, regardless of who you are!

Lady Pastnetflix

Operations

Operations

It's definitely the "boys club". Women are the last to get hired and last to get promoted. Not many women in management roles. I was one of 2 women in a management role for 18 months straight. We got excluded from everything. Management outings were always directed at what a man would want to do not a unisex organization. No diversity. No minorities in higher roles either.