Lady ScooterGal Senior Manager

Netflix asks for the best of you, so they expect you to be doing your best at all times. That does not mean you can't be there for your kids, but you will have to get your work done on your schedule. I have always loved the hearty debates at Netflix and felt like women's opinions are valued and challenged/debated the same as men's. This is true for the Product side of the organization, not as much on the Marketing side. I don't have enough knowledge of the Content team to know what it's like on that side.

Lady LushBubble CSR2, Chat Customer Service

There are many centers across the world for Netflix, and I believe there is a different culture in each center. In the Salt Lake City center, you will find your typical dude-bro misogynistic jerk, but they are a rare breed especially among support and management. The culture the center has developed is one of equality, with plenty of women of all shapes, sizes, and colors working and getting equal opportunity for promotion. I have not had the experience of being in a position where I needed maternity leave, so I am not 100% on what the actual policy is, but I know that you do get 5 weeks paid vacation a year, 3 bereavement days, etc. so I would hope the maternity policy is also generous. Generally an excellent place to work, regardless of who you are!

Lady Pastnetflix Operations, Operations

It's definitely the "boys club". Women are the last to get hired and last to get promoted. Not many women in management roles. I was one of 2 women in a management role for 18 months straight. We got excluded from everything. Management outings were always directed at what a man would want to do not a unisex organization. No diversity. No minorities in higher roles either.

Women Review Netflix for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Netflix by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady ScooterGal Lady LushBubble Lady Pastnetflix