We crowdsource Netflix's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Netflix's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Netflix employees.
Netflix Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Netflix offers 52 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 52 weeks of paid paternity leave and 0 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Consumer Internet Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Consumer Internet industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Netflix
- Lady ScooterGal
- 52 weeks paid
- 52 weeks unpaid
- 8 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Netflix Maternity Leave Comments
- "There are many centers across the world for Netflix, and I believe there is a different culture in each center. In the Salt Lake City center, you will find your typical dude-bro misogynistic jerk, but they are a rare breed especially among support and management. The culture the center has developed is one of equality, with plenty of women of all shapes, sizes, and colors working and getting equal opportunity for promotion. I have not had the experience of being in a position where I needed maternity leave, so I am not 100% on what the actual policy is, but I know that you do get 5 weeks paid vacation a year, 3 bereavement days, etc. so I would hope the maternity policy is also generous. Generally an excellent place to work, regardless of who you are!" - Lady LushBubble
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule" - Anonymous
- "Netflix offers a full year of paid leave." - Anonymous
- "Netflix recently announced a new policy offering employees unlimited maternity and paternity leave for the first year after a child’s birth or adoption." - Anonymous
Photo credit: Flickr/Alexis
By Alex Wilson
Nicole Kidman Spoke For All Working Moms In Her Touching Emmys Speech
Photo credit: AdobeStock/ave_mario
By Alex Wilson
Can Staying At a Job 2+ Years Actually Lose You Money? Sadly, Yes
Photo credit: Pixabay
Which Companies Have the Best Maternity Leave Policies?
Photo credit: Huffington Post
2015 Top Fairygodboss Employer Moments
Photo credit: Adobe Stock / ACP Prod
30 Fun Staycation Ideas You Can Use This Summer