Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

New Albany Country Club

nacc.com/

JustMom!

Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounting

Have good babysitters lined up as they are not flexible with children's needs.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

I was treated differently during my 1st and 2nd pregnancies. My first was in NICU for 5 weeks, and my boss allowed me to stay home with her when she got out of the hospital for an additional 4 weeks. My second, I was put on bed rest and continued to work - literally from my bed. The alternative was to begin my leave. While they had to honor the 12 weeks allowed by FMLA, I was told I had to use all my paid time off before using any unpaid time. Since it was early in the year, I asked what I was supposed to do when we had an illness, doctor appointment or emergency, and I was told it would be an unexcused absence. The policy gave them permission then to fire someone for an unexcused absence. My boss actually asked me if I could just afford to quit. I came back to work after 6 weeks. I had preeclampsia and was still healing from a cesarean. I quit 6 months later.

It would depend on the specific job and/or person

Women Review New Albany Country Club for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of New Albany Country Club by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website JustMom!