New Albany Country Club nacc.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about New Albany Country Club?
JustMom! Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounting

Have good babysitters lined up as they are not flexible with children's needs.

I was treated differently during my 1st and 2nd pregnancies. My first was in NICU for 5 weeks, and my boss allowed me to stay home with her when she got out of the hospital for an additional 4 weeks. My second, I was put on bed rest and continued to work - literally from my bed. The alternative was to begin my leave. While they had to honor the 12 weeks allowed by FMLA, I was told I had to use all my paid time off before using any unpaid time. Since it was early in the year, I asked what I was supposed to do when we had an illness, doctor appointment or emergency, and I was told it would be an unexcused absence. The policy gave them permission then to fire someone for an unexcused absence. My boss actually asked me if I could just afford to quit. I came back to work after 6 weeks. I had preeclampsia and was still healing from a cesarean. I quit 6 months later.
It would depend on the specific job and/or person

Women Review New Albany Country Club for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of New Albany Country Club by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website JustMom!