Oracle Corporation http://www.oracle.com/index.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Oracle Corporation?
Lady Osiya

Recent corp buyout. opinion still pending. Still they seem better than original corp

Lady Killer Software Developer, Siebel

With new hires they had 2 men and 3 women. After 1 year, promoted both men and none of the women. No coaching or 1:1 meetings with managers. Never had a career talk in 3 years.

HardWorking Girl

I became employed at Oracle through an acquisition. Becoming an Oracle employee was a huge culture shock and took about a year for me to realize and accept that Oracle is a job, not a career. Salary is not competitive and I had been warned by other women (particularly those in a specific type of job role) that once you were acquired, there are no pay raises for a large population of their employees. Four years later and I can tell you the 'no raise' warnings were correct. I have definitely hit my dead-end, there is no opportunity for promotion or increase in salary. Why do I stay? I stay because the people in my organization are pleasant to work with and I have a boss that I enjoy working for. My boss allows me great flexibility with my schedule, resulting in a great work/life balance which is priceless for a mom with small children. Please Note: My information shows a recent bonus of $10 - $20K. This is incorrect. I have never received, nor am I eligible for bonus, but this site wouldn't allow me to choose a zero amount.

Aqua Girl

No. Just no.

Lady KittyMama

Overall alot of flexibility as I work from home. My boss is wonderful, we were all acquired. However no raises in a very long time, and its alot of people (that I know of) and not linked to performance. It's unfortunate, because other than that I am very happy.

SuperHardWorking Girl Regional Sales Manager

I have been here for almost 2 years and asked to have a mentor assigned to me. Which did occur, but then the mentor left the organization and was never back filled. The development of myself and my career is completely on me. The management team does not either have the support from HR or the insight on how to support and develop front line managers. The positive side is that there are a wealth of training resources and OWL (Oracle's Women's Leadership Network), but again, I have to make the development happen on my own, in addition to working 50+ hours per week and be a wife and mother.

Lady anon278 Software Engineer, Tape Library Engineering

This company is extremely difficult to move up in. I have been at this company for 4 years (8 including time with another company). I am still at beginner title level and am up against 30 year veterans for promotions. They will not allow part time. I have to work because I am the primary bread winner for our family. This is my organization only but my director will not allow people to work from home (the flexibility is not there) - this is not an Oracle standard. There are very few women who work in my division.

Madam PDM Senior Product Manager

I have worked there for a long time -- have had several kids. My co-workers are very supported. I think it might be more difficult for less senior people. I do believe that men at this company are paid more than women, but the company allows me a lot of freedom with my family

Gemini Girl

I have worked there for almost 15 years. I have moved up in positions and now that I have children, I am able to work from home every day. I am happy with the work/life balance and the chance to be at home with my kids every day.

Lady Azorea

I joined the company via acquisition and over the course of the next few years worked on several different development projects as business plans changed and other acquisitions occurred. While standard benefits via HR always apply, flexibility, treatment, perks, and demands vary wildly depending on localized projects and managers.

Women Review Oracle Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Oracle Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 51 reviews Company Website Lady Osiya Lady Killer HardWorking Girl Aqua Girl Lady KittyMama SuperHardWorking Girl Lady anon278 Madam PDM Gemini Girl Lady Azorea