Prudential Financial, Inc. http://www.prudential.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Prudential Financial, Inc.?
Summer16

There are many women in leadership and lots of diversity affinity groups.

I havent been here long enough to answer that
Happyboss123

Equality in the work place means that women have to be like men with stay at home wives to advance in the workplace.

More like, it depends on the job. Prudential is a great company with many benefits, but from a career standpoint it's still male-biased.
anon1348 Manager

Prudential is a great company for women. They recently expanded paid parental leave (for moms and dads of new babies) to 4 weeks and also expanded disability benefits to include a couple extra weeks at 100%. While these parental benefits don't match tech companies in Silicon Valley, they certainly are competing with other financial services companies. There are many women's affinity groups as well as diversity resource groups. It is clear that the company is working toward getting more women in leadership.

Lady Luck00 Client Relations

I've worked here for over 5 years and there are many women working here. Several women in leadership which is great to see.

Lady gr8macgraphx Learning Specialist

Generally I believe women are treated fairly. I am the only woman in my area, and still believe I'm taken seriously. There is a "Pru Polite" thing that women seem to get in trouble for more but it tends to be from OTHER women. I've been told I'm not deferential enough...something that NEVER would have been said about a man. The few times my manager has spoken to me about my "forthrightness" it's been because of complaints from other women.

Lady SDW41360

there is a tendency toward favoritism

a lot is about "who" you know

Women Review Prudential Financial, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Prudential Financial, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 6 reviews Company Website Summer16 Happyboss123 anon1348 Lady Luck00 Lady gr8macgraphx Lady SDW41360