Qualcomm Incorporated https://www.qualcomm.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Qualcomm Incorporated?
Lady Witness

Non-engineering women can hold mid-level mgt roles; this is a very male engineer dominated company. Outspoken women are side-lined and passed over before they make it to upper management. Company talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

Women can be lower level managers if you are not in the engineering realm.
Lady anon294 VP

This is one of the most technical industries and companies I've worked at. There is "0" executive women and very limited business acumen. If you are a hard core technical person you will do fine but you have to be an aggressive personality to be promoted and succeed. Collaboration, leadership and being a great manager are not rewarded so you need to be very comfortable being the ONLY women in the room most of the time and able to hold your own without coming off too aggressive.

Really depends on where you are in your career and what you want to do
Lady Smartypants

Good opportunities to develop and growth. Good and fair pay. Overall the company is focusing more on diversity issues, and look forward to new and stronger programs being implemented.

Madam Zaphod Director, Corporate Legal

Strong gender bias against women at all levels, starting from the top. For example, Qualcomm has all white male executives. There was only one female executive and she left (and joined Microsoft) after being terribly unhappy. As a mid/high director level employee and find it impossible to proceed without getting "in" with an all male senior crowd, where I clearly feel left out. My experience is not unique and all women employees at my (and higher) levels share the same feeling.

Lady LittleRaven

I've worked here for going on 10yrs and personally only been advanced one time. All the women in my dept are in support roles which makes it impossible to network for advancement. There is another woman that was hired within a week of me and she was advanced 3 times... but we do the exact same thing and I have a technical degree. It was because she found a male champion. This is just a personal example of what you can potentially expect with my company and in my dept.

Women that have EE degrees have it better because that mgmt see's the value of the degree. But it's still not a great place for women.
Lady Rondometer

Men are in charge and that isn't changing. Constant re-orgs are engineered and keep those (men) in power in place. No opportunity for advancement, especially for women. Women are held to a different set of performance/behavior standards while men can run around doing whatever they like. People are fleeing for the doors.

anon293 Girl Hardware, IT

N/a

Women Review Qualcomm Incorporated for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Qualcomm Incorporated by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.2 stars, based on 17 reviews Company Website Lady Witness Lady anon294 Lady Smartypants Madam Zaphod Lady LittleRaven Lady Rondometer anon293 Girl