Rite Aid Corporation https://www.riteaid.com/corporate

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Rite Aid Corporation?
Lady adams

the company itself is always all over the board with expectations, constantly changing policies and even everyday duties.

Lady debbie

make customer service a priority. work hard

Lady Tanson Cashier, Front End

I wish I wasn't so sensitive. Being treated like I have know clue what I'm doing.

being taking seriously
Lady nanapam Tx tech, Pharmacy

take your time

Lady jag1179 Pharmacy

Know and learn the people you work with,before you start talking about personal stuff.

Lady Chell1220

I loved being a technician but the pay was ridiculously low for the amount of work and responsibility required for the job.

Madam Cece Shift Supervisor, Front end

I've worked here since they bought out Brooks Pharmacy, They expect too much from us in the area I moved to. Were I moved from, we had cashiers from start to finish of our shifts and here we are on register for over half our shifts and they still expect us to get the floor work done. I used to love my job where I came from but transferring here, I wish I didn't. I as well as many other shifts are very unhappy because we get yelled at for not getting the work done but how can we if we're on the register for over half our shifts? Benefits are good, but sometimes the good doesn't outweigh the bad. There is a lot of tension because we always know we're going to get yelled at for stuff we could not physically get done. Too bad I used to love it here.

Lady Sugarcookie7

Advancement opportunities are hard to come by as it is very competitive.

Women Review Rite Aid Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Rite Aid Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 18 reviews Company Website Lady adams Lady debbie Lady Tanson Lady nanapam Lady jag1179 Lady Chell1220 Madam Cece Lady Sugarcookie7