Robert Half International http://www.roberthalf.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Robert Half International?
Miss Me Marketing Manager, Marketing

There is a strong presence of women in many of the departments especially brand management. It's an open and flexible environment for working mother but it could work on policies like maternity leave.

Lady lady0616 Director, Technology

It is a very rewarding place to work if you are performing well. It is not uncommon to work long hours and a work/life balance can be difficult to manage. In terms of fairness I have no complaints.

Lady someone08

If you are hourly you have to stand up for your right to be paid for all hours worked.

Madam RinsoRin Administrative Assistant, San Francisco

I actually thought it was very gender diverse in my location, with women in all levels of management. Incidentally, properties we managed were not so diverse!

Lady ann Vice President

I work with many strong female leaders here. In fact, two of the three top recruiting leaders in the U.S. are women. I have found many female role models within the company. The company supports flexibility, which has helped me balance work and family obligations.

Lady Bea Recruiting Manager, Robert Half Legal

Although they tout family-friendly; it is a sales culture and 8-5 M-F is expected at a minimum, with extra hours preferred

Madam Carolina Division Director

I was one of two women who were single mothers to young children. We were repeatedly treated with little regard for our roles as mothers although we were very successful in our positions. This kind of attitude started with my boss, who was a woman, but without children, and went right up the chain of command to our district president, who was also a woman!! Besides our branch, I heard this a lot from other branches across our district and across the country.

If they didn't have children and don't want to have children.

Women Review Robert Half International for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Robert Half International by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website Miss Me Lady lady0616 Lady someone08 Madam RinsoRin Lady ann Lady Bea Madam Carolina