Schneider Electric www.schneider-electric.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Schneider Electric?

The company is in engineering and manufacturing space, so naturally (maybe not naturally, but historically naturally) it is dominated by men. I have mostly men coworkers, but the culture is amazing and I have never once felt anything other than respect. The company is VERY large, though, so my experience may just be the great group I work in (Energy Solutions). Also, worth noting, is teh client base can be ... somewhat less than appealing. The client base can be some fairly salty indivduals, and I live/work in the south, so it can be a bit much. That being said, the company is extremely supposrtive and does not have an air of tolerance for any less than appropriate behavior.

Lady ano262

Growing in diversity and women benefits.

Lady Soccermom HR

37% females in the company. Most leadership positions are dominated by males and there is salary disparity that they are trying to address. Expect to negotiate for salary.

They are trying to improve opportunities for women for hiring targets, mentoring etc but it's slow. Maternity leave in the U.S. Is substandard 6 weeks at 70%.

Women Review Schneider Electric for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Schneider Electric by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website anon1462 Lady ano262 Lady Soccermom