Fast paced organization that lacks effective communication and planning. Product timeline is dictated by prospects not clients, timelines aren't thoughtfully planned. Lacks women in senior leadership roles. Lower than average wages for the area. The women that work here are awesome. Client Services area is more level playing field, whereas Product and Development are very "bro-y" culture.

Not for Pay, Hiring

Role dictates the level of flexibility

6 weeks full pay, 12 weeks short term disability at $1500 per week. HOWEVER I am the 2nd women to take maternity leave. It was discovered during my leave that the short term disability insurance purchased by Smarsh only covers 5 weeks - even for a c-section. Smarsh paid the difference as that was what HR thought the policy was. Bonus policy was updated this year (2017) to pro-rate bonus for an individual who took maternity leave. So not only do you take time off to care for your new child at a reduced income via STD, you lose even more money because you don't "qualify" for a full bonus payout.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Better communication & planning

Maybe. I would recommend for some areas of the company and provide insight on my reservations on the organization.