TD Ameritrade www.tdameritrade.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about TD Ameritrade?
Madam anon950 Senior Mid-Level Management

I have worked here for over ten years and was always the only woman in this male dominated office. It was fine for many years but every thing changed 3 years when we were under new management. There were many times that I could not participate in conversations. I was excluded from meetings, after work gatherings and promotions. Discussions of women in the workplace were aggressive and hostile. The environment was not a healthy environment for women or anyone viewed as weak.

The company is great overall; however the maternity experience could be improved. With the current policy you must take one week of PTO, then you get 6 weeks paid in disability, then you can take another 5 weeks of PTO. PTO starts at 3 weeks for the first year and gradually goes up to 5 weeks after 10 years. You can rollover 5 weeks of PTO to the next year so you really need to save up to have enough in the bank for maternity leave. You will also not receive a bonus while you are on maternity leave which is anywhere from 15%-30%. of your pay.. For me this equated to nearly $5000. That said, HR recently stated they are reviewing our maternity and paternity policy to make us more competitive and should have an enhancement to the policy soon.

Women Review TD Ameritrade for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of TD Ameritrade by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Madam anon950 Lady anon8765309