Temple University www.temple.edu

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Temple University?
Madam Philly

Temple has a good maternity leave policy for faculty. I felt that women were treated equally there, and there are women in high profile, leadership positions. I did not feel judged for taking maternity leave and was very well supported through my pregnancy and through two periods of illnesses ( both broken legs). There are opportunities for advancement for women there and I would recommend it to a colleague to work there. Work-life balance is difficult here, both because of commuting issues and demands of the workplace, which is why I only gave it a "B."

Lady Te-a Health Services

This is very much an "old club." I would say old boys club, but the women are just as exclusive as the men. They do not value young professionals here and if you're in your late 20s or early 30s, they assume you'll take maternity at some point soon so they don't even let you stay a year.

If you're done having kids and over 50, then they will be accepting of you

Women Review Temple University for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Temple University by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Madam Philly Lady Te-a