The Coca-Cola Company http://www.coca-colacompany.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Coca-Cola Company?
Lady anon746 Administration, Administration

na

Lady BestCoast Brand Management, Still Beverages

Not a great company but better than most in Atlanta.
Lady BusyBee Public Affairs & Communications

I would tell myself to do more research to really understand the policies of the company and not take anything for granted. There's still time to ask, learn, connect with other women and make things better for myself and other women. I haven't had any children yet, but plan to, and hope that company policies will support that massively important moment in my life, so I can feel good about taking the right amount of time off, paid, and come back to work feeling ready. The time is now to ask the right questions about these policies as well as push to understand if equal pay is a reality for women working here.

Certain policies that affect women and are important to them aren't very clear- it is making me question how committed the company is to female associates. On the other hand, I have been offered amazing opportunities to learn, gain experience and advance my career. I just don't know about the future.
Lady anon1161 Safety Coordinator

Be yourself, speak up and don't be scared to state your ideas.

Rea Girl Marketing

It's not what you think you think. Coca-Cola is in a world of its own. You are literally on your own. Be prepared to be lied on consistently as well as others taking credit for your work. That's just the way it is at this company. And upper management.........well, it seems like they search for the ones who are arrogant, pompous, and unfriendly. I've never experienced anything like it in all my years of working!

Lady Marketing Guru Marketing

Make sure to fully understand management expectations...and constantly circle back to make sure those expectations haven't changed. Also important, NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK! Who you know is imperative to both your career growth and just to get your job done.

Lady Consultant

Work hard and it will pay off

Honey Girl

I wish I'd found out more about the company before I took the role.

Madam Lady Executive Admin Asst

It's hard to navigate unless you know someone who would be willing to shadow you you are pretty much on your own. Networking is the key.

Lady anon345 Merchandiser

I only worked here about 6 months. I was promised 32 hours a week and most weeks i only worked 24 or less hours. The work load that was expected to be done in 8 hours or less was absurd.

Women Review The Coca-Cola Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Coca-Cola Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 32 reviews Company Website Lady anon746 Lady BestCoast Lady BusyBee Lady anon1161 Rea Girl Lady Marketing Guru Lady Consultant Honey Girl Madam Lady Lady anon345