The Coca-Cola Company

Lady Supasari

Account Manager

Sales

I have been worked at my position for a little over a year and I feel I am definately treated as well and expected to perform just as well as the men in field. I am not given any slack because of my gender, but I enjoy the fact that I am not given any hand-outs and have the ability to earn my praise and recognition as much as any other employee! Women do very well as this company and our Market Unit Director is a female with a strong personality and I look up to and respect her very much.

Lady Buck

Admin

Distribution

This company does not take sexual harassment seriously. After proof of documented harassment, I was punished for coming forward. All my overtime was stripped and I was restricted in my job.

Lady That1

Project Execution Department - Sales Support

If you're okay with taking an admin support role and advancing very little in exchange for job security, then this is a great company for you. There are many women in sales support, many minorities, but you will be nowhere near upper management after working your cubicle for 20 years, maybe just at a higher level of sales support. Team Managers are mostly women, and women are overall generally treated fairly in the workplace. The issue is, the upper level men in the company don't seem to take women in lower positions seriously or value them as they try to network. For example, a senior employee may invite a young man to play golf at a local charity event, but would not extend this opportunity to a young lady - in all fairness, not many of the young women in my department would accept such an invitation. Typical 'ol boy' mentality in corporate culture.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Yes, if you would like a decent job, no if you're really looking to move up the corporate ladder.

Madam anon746

Merchandiser

Front Line

This position requires a woman to be self-motivated. It is a physically demanding job keeping yourself a step ahead of the game will be an advantage. Women tend to work "cleaner" than men; setting them up for success. Women and men are treated equally and advancements is based on performance.

Administration

Administration

na

Lady BestCoast

Brand Management

Still Beverages

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Not a great company but better than most in Atlanta.

Lady BusyBee

Public Affairs & Communications

I would tell myself to do more research to really understand the policies of the company and not take anything for granted. There's still time to ask, learn, connect with other women and make things better for myself and other women. I haven't had any children yet, but plan to, and hope that company policies will support that massively important moment in my life, so I can feel good about taking the right amount of time off, paid, and come back to work feeling ready. The time is now to ask the right questions about these policies as well as push to understand if equal pay is a reality for women working here.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Certain policies that affect women and are important to them aren't very clear- it is making me question how committed the company is to female associates. On the other hand, I have been offered amazing opportunities to learn, gain experience and advance my career. I just don't know about the future.

Safety Coordinator

Be yourself, speak up and don't be scared to state your ideas.

Rea Girl

Marketing

It's not what you think you think. Coca-Cola is in a world of its own. You are literally on your own. Be prepared to be lied on consistently as well as others taking credit for your work. That's just the way it is at this company. And upper management.........well, it seems like they search for the ones who are arrogant, pompous, and unfriendly. I've never experienced anything like it in all my years of working!

Lady Marketing Guru

Marketing

Make sure to fully understand management expectations...and constantly circle back to make sure those expectations haven't changed. Also important, NETWORK NETWORK NETWORK! Who you know is imperative to both your career growth and just to get your job done.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review The Coca-Cola Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Coca-Cola Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 36 reviews Company Website Lady Supasari Lady Buck Lady That1 Madam anon746 Lady anon746 Lady BestCoast Lady BusyBee Lady anon1161 Rea Girl Lady Marketing Guru