The Coca-Cola Company http://www.coca-colacompany.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Coca-Cola Company?
Lady DB Account Developer

Spend a day with another rep before you take the job to make sure it is the job you want!

Madam Marketer

Coke is a conservative company that still runs on old school politics: face time is important and WHO you know is more important that WHAT you know. That said, if you can find champions within the company, are flexible/adaptable regardless of who is leading your team (be they a leader or a lemming) and ensure that your team knows that you're smart, fair AND politically savvy... you can do very well here. I "drank the Kool-Aid" at the company for almost 6 years, stayed out of the politics and worked with some of the smartest people I've ever met. I'm not sure if I'd go back, but I'll never regret working there.

Women Review The Coca-Cola Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Coca-Cola Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 32 reviews Company Website Lady DB Madam Marketer