The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. http://www.elcompanies.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.?
CARMARKETING

It is an energetic dynamic results driven company that employees many women and offers great benefits. However work life balance is challenging, and very dependant on philosphy of your direct manager.

It would be depnedant on which division of the compnay , the role and the leadership team

Definitely a female friendly organization. We have many females in high-level positions, and most of our employees are female!

WorkerB Graphic Designer, Creative

Can be a great place, depends on who you report to

Satchmoman1 Asst Manager, Online Sales And Service

Wonder opportunities, but only certain areas allow for work from home/partial work from home possibilities.

I was full time, then left marketing to persue having a child via IVF and could't travel. I went to part time in Customer Service when I conceived, therefore wasn't eligible. I have returned to full time now, but with a substantial pay cut so that I can work from home.
Lady anon1223 Executive Assistant, Finance

I have been working for Estee Lauder for almost 5 years and have just returned from 12 weeks maternity leave. Benefits are good but not overreaching. Nothing is exceptional or special. Being a company started by a woman it surprises me that their benefits are at the minimum. Estee Lauder certainly has a lot of work to do if they want to be considered a top company to work for. However, the heart of the people are wonderful. This company is full of lovely, caring souls.

Madam Paeonia Manager

Transition back from maternity leave is poor

large company, depends on team
Lady anon291 Project Manager

This is a female-dominated working environment so I feel women and men are treated equally (if women are not treated better.) The leadership is predominantly women; they understand very well women's needs and also less likely to hold stereotypes against women.

Lady LIFAswak

I've worked here for almost 15 years and there are a lot of women working here, and are generally given same opportunities are treated fairly. While maternity leave is generous here I think women are judged harshly by some colleagues and managers for taking the full time. Overall that family friendly environment is gone and women who choose to put in more time with their families and leave at 5-6 pm are definitely given the cold shoulder and put at a disadvantage. Often feeling pressured into situations for fear that they will be singled out as not doing their share or blamed for things not getting done.

The so called "Family Friendly" environment is not so friendly anymore.

Women Review The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 8 reviews Company Website CARMARKETING anon1696 WorkerB Satchmoman1 Lady anon1223 Madam Paeonia Lady anon291 Lady LIFAswak