The Hershey Company https://www.thehersheycompany.com www.hersheys.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about The Hershey Company?
Lady Largemarge

I believe women are getting a seat at the senior most levels but only through the new hire process. It's not as common to see women being actively championed or promoted from within. In some pockets of the company it stills a little like a boys network.

Lady laxergymmom

I've worked here over 3 years and have had good career support. Granted, I perform my job well but my contributions are recognized and valued.

Madam Bakersgirl Operator, Chocolate

No work life balance, many hours and not much time off depending on department and seniority

Lots of hours
Madam marketeer1 Associate Brand Manager

I've worked here for three years. There are many women in senior roles throughout the organization. People are so nice. In general, treatment is fair and policies are flexible for women with families even though hours are long. Also most male directors and above have stay-at-home spouses, and average paternity leave is 1-2 days. If you are not a straight married woman, strong caution. While you will find a great community of associate-level unmarried women, higherups may view you as "less mature" and will definitely question your commitment to the organization and living in Central PA. For LGBT women, just be aware, there are very,very few role models within the organization.

Great for straight women who are married; especially if you have or want kids.
Lady Stars Marketing

The company is putting more focus on women and diversity, but in the higher levels there isn't a large representation

If you have children already, you are given a ton of freedom. If you don't, it is a challenge to receive similar balance

Women Review The Hershey Company for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of The Hershey Company by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.2 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Lady Largemarge Lady laxergymmom Madam Bakersgirl Madam marketeer1 Lady Stars