Time Warner Cable Inc. http://www.timewarnercable.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Time Warner Cable Inc.?
KLi Workforce Operations Coordinator, Workforce Operations

There is a bit of the "Old Boys Club" mentality. A lot of the promotions are offered to friends. I would recommend voicing your opionions and ensure your ideas are shared.

Lady cable

There are a lot of women in leadership positions, although the top five earners are all men. I believe women are treated fairly. The company invests in women's leadership development. There is no paid maternity leave, which is an issue.

Lady mrsphom Sales Rep, Inbound sales

I have been with the company just short of a year now. It is by far the best company I have worked for. Management in my center is well balanced between the genders. Within my own department, I feel that it's easier for women to make money. I am preparing to take maternity leave at the end of January. From what I understand, its 6 weeks total paid. Having four young children and a husband with health problems plus my own pregnancy, I take a lot of time off work. They have been, by far, the most lenient company in terms of sick time and vacation time. With any other company, I would have been unemployed by now. As of right now, I plan on being here a very, very long time.

Lady Twanda2015 Advanced Technical Support, Tier III

I have been with the company for two years. In general the company does a lot for the employees in the form of incentives, gifts, food and small things to encourage company moral. Vacation, sick time, bonus structure, maternity leave, EAP and health insurance are on par with other companies. They offer a 401K plan and pension plan as well. The areas my particular department fall short in is the treatment of females employees. In all fairness I am not sure how other branches treat female employees I know that in my branch it is a good old boys club atmosphere where inappropriate comments are made of a sexual nature, inappropriate viewing of movies with full frontal nudity that is supposed to be against company policy but nothing is ever said. Comments are made by male employees that they are glad they are free to make these comments and no female will be offended. There are several woman in my department who have excellent degrees and incredible minds but are treated as secretaries who can run and get meals and coffee. There have been instances where other women have approached me to complain about certain things, such as working twice as hard to get promoted, discrimination against skin color, being afraid to bring issues forward for fear of retaliation.

Lady Antebellum Technical Support

A

Women Review Time Warner Cable Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Time Warner Cable Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.8 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website KLi Lady cable Lady mrsphom Lady Twanda2015 Lady Antebellum