Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Times-Shamrock Communications

timesshamrock.com

Madam Constance

I've worked here a long time and while there are a lot of women working here, they are predominantly in support roles. There is a boys club feel. There are not a lot of opportunities to advance in general, and I'd say possibly less so for women. I've seen and heard female management criticized and not taken seriously for perceived issues related to gender. Also, while I was able to take a 12 week full-pay FMLA/maternity leave at one time, the policy was changed to 5 weeks at only a fraction of pay. Barely any accommodations were made for breastfeeding mothers. For people in management roles, males and females, there is not a good work/life balance. I'd say that an attractive, single female may have more luck with this company than someone with a family.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Times-Shamrock Communications for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Times-Shamrock Communications by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Madam Constance