TMP Worldwide, LLC https://www.tmp.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about TMP Worldwide, LLC?
Anonymous - 10634 Account Director

Everyone has their own experience. It could be amazing but that's based on who you report to.

It depends on role, seniority, etc.
carebear Account Director, Account Team

You get out what you put in. The company is supportive of family needs, especially considering our industry

I had my mat leave from the UK. In the US it's 8-12 weeks paid and that's it.
momoneymo16

I'm not sure about any other department at TMP, but Media is the way to go! We work hard for our clients, but we have a tremendous level of work/life balance. Honestly, it's like no other ad agency that I've worked at in the past. I will say there are people who have been here 20+ years, so it's easy to get comfortable here. My advice would be know your goals and use TMP as a stepping stone, but you'll definitely learn some new things and meet some great people along the way!

I don't have children, therefore, no need for maternity leave yet.
Create some structure within my department so there is room to grow without me having to leave the company. Currently, our structure is very flat, however, I know our direct management lead has this on her radar (or at least I told her it was a pain point that should be addressed).

Women Review TMP Worldwide, LLC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of TMP Worldwide, LLC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website carebear momoneymo16