Trinchero Family Estates tfewines.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Trinchero Family Estates?

I worked here for four years. There are a lot of women working here, but there are few women in senior positions. The company hadn't had many instances of needing a maternity leave policy, so when I had my baby, there were a few learning points. Overall, it was a fine experience although I never felt comfortable taking the time off and I did feel as though other colleagues were judging me for the time I did take. They were also uncomfortable with breast feeding/pumping but they did make efforts to create a better environment. I believe as more women work here and are in the life stage of having babies, they will become more accommodating.

Would advise on current culture, but the strong hope/faith that things are changing and overall the people are very kind.

Women Review Trinchero Family Estates for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Trinchero Family Estates by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady anon646