US Forest Service www.fs.fed.us/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about US Forest Service?
singularity

If things seem off, find someone outside of your immediate work group to bounce things off of. It is not tolerated, but how you present your issue is important. Having a safe place for working out what you want addressed can be a big help.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews
  • 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

Teleworking and flexible hours are really wonderful. Our field season is not long, and to make the most of it we can't always use these flexibilities, but I believe that comes with the type of work to a degree.
Some places/staffs are better than others, but there is momentum to make things better more widely. I believe with good networks and mentoring it will change, and we need to attract more people to make that possible.
Anonymous - 9115 Leo

If you're an LEO, or want to be, you can pretty much expect to be discriminated against.

It's pretty pathetic; you can take all of the vacation and sick time that you accrue; if you don't have any leave, you are SOL

Women Review US Forest Service for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of US Forest Service by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Anonymous - 12575 Anonymous - 9115