Weber Shandwick www.webershandwick.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Weber Shandwick?

the work / life balance would be hard to juggle as a mom since you're working late hours a lot and it is not work-from-home friendly

Weber is a diverse workplace and prides itself on being so. I found it disheartening that there are many more visible men in senior positions than women, but I also think the company culture is such that this will change over time.

JAM

It's a woman-dominated firm, but top leadership still skews male. That means your direct supervisor likely is understanding and flexible when you need to attend to family issues, but it's taken a while for the firm as a whole to institute generous leave and flextime policies.

The firm just changed its family leave policy to give 12 weeks paid leave to new moms and 6 weeks paid leave to new dads.
Lady AChicagoGal Group Manager

I worked at Weber Shandwick for two years and it's a predominately female environment. I will say that if you are looking to take maternity leave, Weber is a great place to do so. And also, when you have your child WFH and adjusted schedules are options for their best employees.

Lady PRLady78

Most people who work here are women. A few of the global senior leaders are women, and some office leads are women. This is great to see and really inspiring. However it does not necessarily trickle down and those of us in key points in our career - mid-level management when we are especially eager to be making strides - do not see the same equality.

Gender equality (in both directions) varies greatly by office, department.

Women Review Weber Shandwick for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Weber Shandwick by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website anon2538 anon1814 JAM Lady AChicagoGal Lady PRLady78