Willis Group www.willis.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Willis Group?
Lady Peanuts Carrier Relations

In the corporate office (where I worked) there was a lot of red tape and politics. Everyone has the best intentions, but the outcome is not always favorable to anyone. It definitely has a boys club feel (especially with the British influence) that ultimately contributed to my decision to leave.

In the right role, this is a good place for women
Lady anon849 Consultant, Human Capital

Family friendly company

Madam EmployeeBenefitsGuru Human Capital

I have worked at Willis Group for almost 10 years. I do believe that women are treated fairly in my office, and there are many of us in support as well as leadership roles. I can't say that the same breakdown holds true in all offices; it seems as if the southern offices are more male-dominated. The future of the organization's culture is "up in the air", since we are currently going through a merger with Towers Watson.

Pro: No perceivable gender discrimination. Con: Difficult place for work/life balance, however.

Women Review Willis Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Willis Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady Peanuts Lady anon849 Madam EmployeeBenefitsGuru