Lady Bella2015

Women even here at Yahoo are frequently running home early to take care of children. Their husbands never report the same. I don't see many women managers, and I believe it is because we are labelled differently when we work like men.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

A job is an income. Why would I deter anyone?

Lady Lynn

Account Manager

Sales

I've worked at Yahoo for over 5 years. I believe that women are treated fairly and there are many women in management roles. However, the opportunity to cut back on hours or obtaining a job share do not really exist for working mothers. Almost everyone works more than 40 hours a week so it doesn't leave you with much of a chance to see your children at the end of each day.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

I believe that women are treated equally to Men at Yahoo! I just wish there were more opportunities for working mothers to maintain a better work life balance. There weren't any options to cut back hours or to job share like many other companies offer.

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Yahoo! in the past year?

say gotten better

No comments yet.

say gotten worse

No comments yet.

say the same

Same benefits.

Women Review Yahoo! for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Yahoo! by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 12 reviews Company Website Lady Bella2015 Lady Lynn