We crowdsource American Eagle Outfitters's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on American Eagle Outfitters's employee reviews and anonymous tips from American Eagle Outfitters employees.
American Eagle Outfitters Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
American Eagle Outfitters offers 6 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave and 4 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Retail: Shoes, Accessories and Apparel industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at American Eagle Outfitters
- 8 weeks paid
- 5 weeks unpaid
American Eagle Outfitters Maternity Leave Comments
- "8 weeks paid due to c-section. I didn't receive any push back on my total leave time. My supervisor's exact words were "take as much time as you want"" - anon2835
- "Freelance, temporary" - Anonymous
- "Recently changed their policy. Now 6 weeks paid paternity leave" - BM154
- "Depending on your department, flex time is available to full time employees. Some have a set schedule where they work from home 1 day per week" - BM154
- "This policy applies to all full-time exempt and full-time non-exempt associates at all company locations within the United States." - Anonymous
- "2-4 years of service: 2 weeks; 5+ years of service: 4 weeks. This policy applies to all full-time exempt and full-time non-exempt associates at all company locations within the United States." - Anonymous
- "6 weeks of Short Term Disability for a normal delivery and 8 weeks of Short Term Disability for a cesarean delivery post birth. Concurrent with FMLA." - Anonymous