American Eagle Outfitters ae.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about American Eagle Outfitters?

American Eagle Outfitters employs a majority of women and has a very strong, friendly, family-oriented culture. They have high expections from every employer yet they motivate you to work hard and acheive your best results. They are very open-door and encourage ideas, collaboration a communication. My one wish is that their benefits were slightly better: They meet industry standards for insurance and PTO but their leave policies are only "ok". The company is great and I feel that their non-insurance benefits should meet that level.

8 weeks paid due to c-section. I didn't receive any push back on my total leave time. My supervisor's exact words were "take as much time as you want"
grn87 Digital

While the highest level of leadership is largely male, there are many females in the senior levels and down. Good work life balance.

More willing to evolve business practices
Lady Kitdutch Associate, Sales

Women are generally treated equally as men but the company overall is sub par

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review American Eagle Outfitters for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of American Eagle Outfitters by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website anon2835 grn87 Lady Kitdutch