We crowdsource American Family Insurance's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on American Family Insurance's employee reviews and anonymous tips from American Family Insurance employees.
American Family Insurance Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
American Family Insurance offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Insurance: Property & Casualty Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Insurance: Property & Casualty industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at American Family Insurance
- 10 weeks paid
- 2 weeks unpaid
- 14 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 12 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
American Family Insurance Maternity Leave Comments
- "You can use your PTO for the "unpaid"." - Anonymous
- "American Family has outstanding parental leave (2 weeks per year), which is ON TOP of the 4 weeks per week for PTO. Parental leave can be used to care for either a dependent, or a parent. Also, the schedules are extremely flexible which enhances work/ life balance. Lastly, the company has a focus on women in leadership, so someone who is willing to put in the time and energy to develop, leadership opportunities exist." - Anonymous
- "This came from a combination of: Short term disability, parental leave and PTO." - Anonymous
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule,occasional" - Anonymous
- "8 weeks leave vaginal or c-section plus 2 weeks to use within a year ...all 100% pay" - Anonymous