We crowdsource Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s employee reviews and anonymous tips from Arrow Electronics, Inc. employees.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Arrow Electronics, Inc. offers 5 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Electronics: Wholesaler Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Electronics: Wholesaler industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- 0 weeks paid
- 15 weeks unpaid
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "Maternity leave is paid out as short term disability for 6-8 weeks. In 2016 it's 70% of your salary. Arrow has no actual maternity leave. " - Girlboss06
- "0 weeks paid maternity leave" - Girlboss06
- "0 paternity" - Girlboss06
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Flexible work options" - Anonymous
- "2 weeks with 2 floating holidays at start. Salary employees have unlimited sick days, but they are tracked, hourly employees are paid for sick days, but they are tracked closely. Salary employees usually can use their time off right away, but hourly employees usually have to wait until they earn PTO. If you start after 7/1, you only start with 1 week the first year and 1 floating holiday. " - KatieAnnSays
- "As I understand it, this is just FMLA, not actual "maternity leave". So if you are put on bedrest early in your pregnancy you may not be protected long enough to get you to/past your delivery. I know one individual who had to come back a few days after their child was born or risk losing her job, but since it wasn't me I cannot guarantee this information. I am sure that FMLA is the only way to take time off for "paternity leave because I saw a colleague's paperwork when he had a child. " - KatieAnnSays