We crowdsource Broadridge Financial Solutions Group's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Broadridge Financial Solutions Group's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Broadridge Financial Solutions Group employees.
Broadridge Financial Solutions Group Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Broadridge Financial Solutions Group offers 10 weeks of paid maternity leave and 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Business Services: Technology Solutions Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Business Services: Technology Solutions industry offer?
Broadridge Financial Solutions Group Maternity Leave Comments
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Telecommuting jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- " Broadridge has increased its starting vacation days from two weeks to three weeks for employees who have worked at the company for less than five years." - Anonymous
- "The company already offers bonuses to employees, particularly in sales and at managerial levels, and will increase those bonuses by 40% for non-management employees. It also increased its World Class Service Bonus, which is available to all employees, to $1,750. The World Class Service Bonus program is available for hourly non-management employees, which make up more than half of the workforce." - Anonymous
- "The company added an extra five weeks of paid leave at 50% pay for all new parents, including fathers and those adopting, on top of the existing parental leave program." - Anonymous