CA Technologies Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
CA Technologies offers 18 weeks of paid maternity leave, 4 weeks of unpaid maternity leave and 12 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Tips & Comments
8 18 50% Consensus 18Submit a Tip
Paid Maternity Leave (weeks)
4 MedianSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Maternity Leave (weeks)
4 12 67% Consensus 12Submit a Tip
Paid Paternity Leave (weeks)
? Unknown - please leave a tipSubmit a Tip
Unpaid Paternity Leave (weeks)
Technology: Software Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Software industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at CA Technologies
- Lady Lullwater 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Pancakes 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- SalesFairy 18 weeks paid weeks unpaid
CA Technologies Maternity Leave Comments
- "Women make equal to or better than men in most positions (info from HR), so there is NOT a wage gap. Women are paid fairly, but there is a gender gap in women making up fewer roles in the company. I took maternity leave and it was minimal, but I was able to tack on vacation. I work from home, and have for many years. I allow my employees to work PT and job share. CA offers Montessori at a reduced cost in NY and all offices have breastfeeding areas that are nice. They value mothers for policies, and for the most part, in practice." - Lady Lullwater
- "18 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave! " - SalesFairy
- "time off is flexible unlimited" - SalesFairy
- "now 18 weeks paid starting in 2017" - SalesFairy
- "12 weeks starting in 2017" - SalesFairy
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typically during yo...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...